At Red Koi Collection we showcase artists from Kauai, Hawaii and from other creative places. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life through exceptional art, service excellence and uncompromising integrity. Please enjoy and also view REDKOIHAWAII

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sign Art Kauai is making our signs

Yup, every store needs a sign, and ours is gonna be great....I hope.  I really never thought about how much thought must go into making one.  After all it is the first thing that a potential client sees of you, and do you remember what your mom used to say about first impressions?

I have every confidence in Sign Art to give me a strong yet elegant expression of our gallery. However if our sign is junk, then the only person I have to blame is me.  My thought is simplicity is best and use the colors of the store on the sign for flow.  Any ideas?  You can post or email me.  Here is SIGN arts info:


Dawn Lagundino
General Manager

WE'VE MOVED!  NEW ADDRESS BELOW!

SIGN art
3-3586 Kuhio Hwy., Suite 2
Lihue, HI 96766
Phone:  (808) 246-6812
Fax:  (808) 245-8797




No comments: