At Red Koi Collection we showcase artists from Kauai, Hawaii and from other creative places. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life through exceptional art, service excellence and uncompromising integrity. Please enjoy and also view REDKOIHAWAII

Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Furniture

The fun part is going to be blending all of the different styles of furniture into a "feel".  I think we can do it with all of the beautiful pieces that we have.  The koa cases cleanup really nicely, two days of work but worth it.  The large square cases have their first coat of gold paint and today I'll put on two more coats.  In the photo with the Asian screens is our wrap desk.  The last image of the large black case with gold accents will be where we display most of our ceramic vessels; Wishkeepers.

Oh and by the way, I have been living on straight coffee for the last couple of weeks.  Living Foods makes the best Americano and their sticky buns, coconut macaroons, and chocolate chip cookies are some of the best that I have ever tasted.  The coconut macaroons taste almost as good as my late Gramma Dolly's and it takes me back to when I was 10 years old, spending my summer months up in Maine.  She would let me pilot our little boat around Flander's pond and would fill me up on coconut macaroons and peanut butter fluff sandwiches; all I could eat.  Could a kid ask for anything more?  She was the best.


No comments: