At Red Koi Collection we showcase artists from Kauai, Hawaii and from other creative places. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life through exceptional art, service excellence and uncompromising integrity. Please enjoy and also view REDKOIHAWAII

Friday, February 19, 2010

We got our Keys!!!


Really is there anything more that I need to say.  Thank you Cheryl, Robert, Michael, and Karen you know who you are.  The clock starts here, so in 45 days, I think that makes it to April 4th.  I'm going to shoot to be open April 1st if we can get lights ordered, shipped and up in time.  Here are some pics below of the back door, Lisa and I opening our store for the very first time.  Lisa opening the front french doors and a panoramic of the front.  Today, I start cleaning the inside!

No comments: