At Red Koi Collection we showcase artists from Kauai, Hawaii and from other creative places. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life through exceptional art, service excellence and uncompromising integrity. Please enjoy and also view REDKOIHAWAII

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bubba's Burgers

Ok, I don't normally eat hamburger so don't tell Lisa.  Shhhhh, she thinks I'm a vegan, vegetarian, fish-aterian.  John at Bubba's was very friendly and if you start reading all the bumper stickers above the grill, which was right in front of us as we sat at the bar, you will get a small look at what is probably a guy with a great sense of humor.  I will test this observation as I frequent Bubba's more.  The staff was great and easy on the eyes too, but I think this last bit is part of John's master plan.

There is a picture from a magazine of Robert Downey Jr. who is quoted as saying, "Bubba's Burgers are the best on the planet!" or something like that.  Don't quote my quote.  For the record I had a deluxe Terriyaki burger and I would have it again.  I think as I work here and try the food from all the great eateries, I'll start posting my thoughts on what I try, and I will try everything.

bubbaburger.com

No comments: