At Red Koi Collection we showcase artists from Kauai, Hawaii and from other creative places. We are committed to enhancing the quality of life through exceptional art, service excellence and uncompromising integrity. Please enjoy and also view REDKOIHAWAII

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Heavenly Koa!

Oh to imagine sitting on my Lanai, feeling the cool trade winds on my cheek, reading a favorite book and being lulled to sleep in my family rocking chair. I remember being 6 years old and staying with my grandparents in East Sullivan, Maine. They had a rocking chair next to the fireplace with a fire engine red seat cushion. In that chair I was royalty, King of any made up country I could imagine. This is the same feeling I get when I sit on this handmade solid Koa rocking chair pictured here. Feelings of times gone by and dreams of new adventures. Did I mention we can ship anywhere in the world? Enjoy!

No comments: